Yep, it’s that time again. Time to find out who’s visiting and reading, and what you really want from me over the coming year.

This year, I’m interested in what social networks you’re using, how you’re using them, and how you think that’s shaping up for you.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.


While the survey’s going on, I’ll be doing some work on my own social media platform. Which means photo shoots, logos, header designs and other scary stuff. Still, it should be fun, and interesting, and hopefully the results will amaze and impress you. Or at least, not leave you in a fit of giggles in a heap on the floor.